Monday, October 25, 2010

My new blog’s name

Haha my new blog name , promise I’ll never change this name again (peace) :p . ah history of my life ? will I make this blog for my electronic diary ? perhaps J but not all my daily life , just important thing . I’ll tell you bout myself . Okay , Hello I’m Dela , I’m from Indonesia , exactly in Balikpapan , east Kalimantan . I’m far from you guys ? haha but in map it’s really near from where u r :D lol . I’m 13 y.o , I was born in 20 of May 1997 . I’m still Junior High School , exactly in JHS 3 , I’m in 8th grade . I love cute things with pink colour haha . I love cat , pink , milk , J.Co , donuts , skirt (but I’ve never been wear skirt since I’m in 7th grade, except long skirt), handphone , laptop , ice cream , dress , drawing , pizza , fast food :p , shopping , Barbie , movies (except adults movie -_______-) and anything else . I dun like dog , math , phsycs, confusion , spaghetti , long beans , my English teacher (f**k) , playboy (-________-) , that’s all . I love fashion , but I cant mix n match my clothes haha . I’ve LookBook account , but I dun have karma , just one , one , one , one … T..T I’ve Twitter @delaputri if u wanna follow me at there J . My friends ? My friends said that I’m not cute/beautiful enough , not a smart student , nice girl , bla .. bla .. bla :D and Ribka (ribkaovelia.blogspot.com) she really like my wave hair haha sometime she jealous too with my hair :p (sorry ribka) . That’s all , maybe you’re boring to read this post haha .

No comments:

Post a Comment